Monday 20 May 2013

Norinco SKS Suppressed review

A video review of a suppressed Norinco SKS rifle sent to me by Guncity.  The scope mount is a B-square unit and the scope is re-branded generic Chinese.

Part 1


Part 2



Ultimately I didn't really find the scope and mount setup particularly good.  Scope clarity was functional but the quick detach system it had was poor and required constant adjustment.  The mount did seem stable with the forward screw addition threaded into the receiver.  However it is a 'busy' setup and I do not feel I'd trust it to return to complete zero after cleaning.  I would opt for a basic SKS with irons myself.  The unbranded suppressor helped but wasn't hugely effective.  However, it took the edge off muzzle reports which is always good when a shooter may be without hearing protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment